ONLINE: Voice Over Foundation
Workshop with Leonie Schliesing
Online via Zoom: 26.5. / 2.6. / 9.6.
This workshop is an intensive and in-depth workshop for actors wishing to start working in voice overs, or for actors already working in the VO industry but curious for tips and support in how to find their way. We will look at the international voice over industry as a whole, learn basic microphone technique and practice genre specific script delivery.
Online via Zoom:
May 26 17:00 - 19:00
June 2 17:00 - 19:00
June 9 17:00 - 19:00
Finnish Time (GMT +2)
About the Event
This workshop will give you a solid foundation to start your journey into the wonderful world of voice over. Be it audiobooks, commercials, games and animation or e-learning, the basic skill set required is the same for each niche of the industry. You will learn how to deliver a commercial or narrative piece.
TO WHOM IT IS FOR
Actors, Singers, Performers and anyone else interested in starting out in voice overs.
WHAT YOU GET
Through this workshop you will:
• get to know the vast industry of international voice over
• understand your voice and place within the world of VO
• learn basic microphone technique and breath control
• understand the differences in delivery for different genres
• build a solid foundation to work from to become a VO Pro
• Price: 145€
• Location: Online via Zoom
• Time: Online sessions: Wednesday May 26th/ Wednesday June 2nd/ Wednesday June 9th/ via Zoom 17:00 - 19:00
• Place is limited and will be filled on a 'first-come-first-serve' basis.
• The booking for all events and workshops is binding. You can cancel 30 days prior to the event and receive a 50% return of your payment or you can pass on your spot to another person without an extra fee.
• Teaching language is English (Please keep in mind that you do not need to have perfect English skills, and you do not need to worry about accent and pronunciation).
• All rights to changes reserved.
• You can find the event on Facebook here.
ABOUT LEONIE SCHLIESING
Leonie trained as an actor and singer at the American Musical Theatre Academy in London. After graduation, she quickly developed an interest in Voice Overs and started working in dubbing and ADR as well as animation.
Today, she has been working as a professional voice over artist for seven years. From her home studio in London, she records her voice daily for clients all over the world. In the past year alone, she has voiced campaigns for Pokémon, Playstation, Ebay and Smarties to name a few.
As a mentor, she has helped a number of emerging voice over artists find their feet within the industry and regularly holds online workshops to pass on her knowledge and skills.
"Leonie helped me to improve my voice reel, it now sounds so much punchier and flows so much better. Thank you so much for helping me, you have been so helpful!"
- Layla Kirk, actress
"Thanks so much for this week's 2 Voice Over tutorials, again you shared some really useful information."
- Julie Binysh, actress
"Your webinars were great! Very clear and informative and I feel prepped for trying to start up my VO career in some capacity!"
- Conor Moss, actor